Ok so with my art skills being back up to what they where when I left college I have decided that in the new year I will be making a fresh start and expanding my range to include a mix of Gothic Artwork and mythic art, so to help me out I have bought a few books and one just for reference.
These books are, Gothic Art by Nicola Senderson, Gothic Jewelry by Harriet Smith Ready to paint Dragons by Marc Potts and How to Draw Dragons in simple steps by Paul Bryn Davis.
Now I know that I have said that I am looking to get in to teaching but as I am having a bit of trouble trying to find a course that I can do close to home, so I am going to be selling my artwork and the jewellery pieces to raise some capital as well as fund my career development into teaching.
As for my pricing guide for commissions they are:
- Line Art only £5
- Line Art with coloured pencil £5
- Line Art Inked £5 to £7.50 depending on the level of detail
- Ink and Marker £7.50
- Ink and Watercolour £7.50 to £10 depending on the level of detail
- Line Art only £15
- Line Art with coloured pencil £15
- Line Art Inked £15 to £17.50 depending on the level of detail
- Ink and Marker £17.50
- Ink and Watercolour £17.50 to £20 depending on the level of detail
All of the prices include post and packing, if you require other sizes please contact me directly and I will discuss a price. My plan is to have a collection of jewellery and art work for a craft fair this time next year and hopefully have a few prints of any larger work that I create to sell also.